Project Development & Risk Assessment
Grünkraft supports, evaluates and takes all the necessary steps for the completion of the Solar PV project as from the early stage of development (green field Project Development) up to the connection.
- Property/ Location/ paperwork evaluation
- Feasibility studies & Project Design
- Risk factors Analysis
- Groundworks & Layout optimised design
- Cost- Benefit analysis /Cost vs Performance
- 3D Model visualisations (Ground layers & Upper structure)
- Introduction of efficient components
Preparation for the Production License
- Land Identification and characterisation
- Grid connection availability and cost
- Application file for submitting according to RAE’s specs
- Acquisition of the power production license
- Progress reporting to RAE
Preparation for the Installation License
- Environmental Impact Study submission.
- Follow up of the process related to Environmental Terms Approval,
- Submission of the file to the Hellenic Transmission System Operator (HTSO) for issuing of the grid-connection terms.
- Follow up and Submission of the file to the authorised prefecture for the Installation License and the building permits according to Greek regulations.
- Submission of the file for the Operation License.
- Follow up of the Operation Licence
- Sampling & Analysis of Soil basin
- Sampling and analysis of components
Solar Shading Analysis & Optimisation
Turn Key Construction
With own machinery, equipment and personnel Grünkraft offers solar construction services from Landmarking and groundworks up to mechanical and electrical installation.
The works begin with the landscaping of the site, Groundremediation which it may includes excavation, or water drainaging, or drilling and then we proceed to fencing and the opening of trenches for the placement of probes and cables.Next we install the appropriate equipment, which includes the PV modules, the inverters, the mounting systems, the electrical panel, the switchgears, the AC & DC cablings, the lightning protection and the round earthing sys
PID Ascertaining & Measurements
Potential Induced Degradation (PID) is an undesirable property of some solar modules. The factors that enable PID (voltage, heat and humidity) exist on all photovoltaic (PV) systems, but the effect does not occur on all or even most PV systems.Grunkraft is specialized in PID effect diagnosis with a unique method which goes one step further than the usual IR photos. IV Curves, Reverse current and Electroluminesence are used to ascertain the existance and degree of the PID effect.